Document Type : Original Article
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Kafkas University, Kars, Turkey.
In this article, the chemical kinetics problem is presented. The Differential Transformation Method (DTM) is presented to find an approximate analytical solution to the chemical kinetics problems. Proposed problem is system of nonlinear ordinary differential equations. We show converges analysis of the differential transform method. DTM applied to two examples. The method shows the form of fast converging series and the results prove the applicability of the proposed method, which gives accurate results.
- Aminikhah, H. (2011). An analytical approximation to the solution of chemical kinetics system. Journal of King Saud university-science, 23(2), 167-170.
- Ganji, D. D., Nourollahi, M., & Mohseni, E. (2007). Application of He’s methods to nonlinear chemistry problems. Computers & mathematics with applications, 54(7-8), 1122-1132.
- Khader, M. M. (2013). On the numerical solutions for chemical kinetics system using Picard–Padé technique. Journal of King Saud university-engineering sciences, 25(2), 97-103.
- Robertson, H. H. (1966). The solution of a set of reaction rate equations. Numerical analysis: an introduction, 178182.
- Eckes, T., & Trautner, H. M. (Eds.). (2000). The developmental social psychology of gender.Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers.
- AL-Jawary, M., & Raham, R. (2016). Numerical solution for chemical kinetics system by using efficient iterative method. International journal of advanced scientific and technical research, 1(6), 367-375.
- Zhou, J. K. (2000). Differential transform and its applications for electrical circuits. Huazhong University Press.
- Oke, A. S. (2017). Convergence of differential transform method for ordinary differential equations. Journal of advances in mathematics and computer science, 24(6), 1-17.