Publons is a commercial website that provides a free service for academics to track, verify, and showcase their Peer-review and editorial contributions for academic journals. Publons produces a verified record of a person's review and editorial activity for journals, which can be downloaded to include in CVs, funding and job applications, and promotion and performance evaluations.
Your publications, citation metrics, peer reviews and journal editing work can be centralized in the Publons system and promote your science and academia internationally.
Publons is a service that allows researchers to track and recognize reviews made internationally. Thus, after registering the reviews in the Publons system, the number of reviews is stored and displayed separately in the Publons system by the names of the journal.
After review of an article, the reviewer in a scientific journal must perform the following steps in order to register her/ his reviews in the Publons system:
1- Registration in Publons: https://publons.com/about/home/
2. After registration and entering the information on the personal page, you will become a member of Publons and you will be notified via Email.
3. After review of each article, enter your review in Publons.
4. To add your review at Publons, simply forward your reviewed email which is received from the intended journal to [email protected].
5. After receiving the Publons response, this review will be added to the number of your verified reviews in the Publons system. Thus, the number of verified reviews and the name of the journals are displayed as follows:
6. With Publons profile one can endorse various journals. For this purpose, after logging into your personal page in the Publons system, please endorse our journal.
It is obvious, each of your review activities at Publons will enhance your scientific values and recognition in the global community.