Document Type : Original Article
Department of Preparatory Year – Basic Sceinces, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Parking a vehicle in dense traffic environments often leads to excessive driving time in search of free space, which leads to congestion and environmental pollution. Lack of guidance information about vacant parking spaces is one reason for inefficient parking behavior. Smart parking sensors and technologies facilitate the guidance of drivers to free parking spaces, thereby improving parking efficiency. Currently, no such sensors or technologies are used for the open parking lot. This study reviews the literature on the usage of smart parking sensors, technologies, and applications and evaluates their applicability to open parking lots. To develop smart parking applications for open parking lots, further research is needed in deep learning and multi-agent systems.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fault‐tolerant mechanism for wireless sensor network.IET wireless sensor systems, 10(1), 23-30. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-wss.2019.0106
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance in WSN through PE‐LEACH protocol. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 358-365. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-wss.2018.5229
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Detection and avoidance of water loss through municipality taps in India by using smart taps and ICT. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 447-457. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-wss.2019.0081
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Survey on fault tolerance‐based clustering evolution in WSN. IET networks, 9(4), 145-155. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-net.2019.0155
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). Fault tolerance in WSN through uniform load distribution function. International journal of sensors wireless communications and control, 11(4), 385-394. https://doi.org/10.2174/2210327910999200525164954
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Nub less sensor based smart water tap for preventing water loss at public stand posts. 2020 IEEE microwave theory and techniques in wireless communications (MTTW)(Vol. 1, pp. 145-150). IEEE. DOI: 1109/MTTW51045.2020.9244926
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). IoE based framework for smart agriculture. J Ambient Intell Human Comput, 13, 407–424. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-021-02908-4
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). A fault tolerant routing scheme for advanced metering infrastructure: an approach towards smart grid. Cluster computing, 24(3), 2193-2211. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-021-03255-x
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). An IoT based efficient multi-objective real-time smart parking system. International journal of sensor networks, 37(4), 219-232.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance through energy balanced cluster formation (EBCF) in WSN. In Smart innovations in communication and computational sciences(pp. 313-321). Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-2414-7_29
- Panda, H., Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). WSN-based water channelization: an approach of smart water. In Smart cities—opportunities and challenges(pp. 157-166). Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2545-2_15
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar: 'IoT-based smart water' [Control, Robotics & Sensors, 2020], 'IoT Technologies in Smart Cities: From sensors to big data, security and trust', Chap. 3, pp. 63-82, DOI: 0.1049/PBCE128E_ch3, IET Digital Library. https://www.amazon.com/IoT-Technologies-Smart-Cities-security-Robotics/dp/1785618695
- Mohapatra, H. (2021, September). Socio-technical challenges in the implementation of smart city. 2021 international conference on innovation and intelligence for informatics, computing, and technologies (3ICT)(pp. 57-62). IEEE. DOI: 1109/3ICT53449.2021.9581905
- Mohapatra, H. (2020). Offline drone instrumentalized ambulance for emergency situations. IAES international journal of robotics and automation, 9(4), 251-255. DOI: 11591/ijra.v9i4.pp251-255
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fundamentals of software engineering: designed to provide an insight into the software engineering concepts. BPB Publications.
- Mohapatra, H. (2021). Designing of fault tolerant models for wireless sensor network (Ph. D Dissertation Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology). Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10603/333160
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Social distancing alarming through proximity sensors for COVID-19. Easy Chair, 18. file:///C:/Users/browse/Downloads/EasyChair-Preprint-3636.pdf
- Hitesh Mohapatra, Smart City with Wireless Sensor Network, ISBN-13: 979-8791261380, KDP, 2021.
- Mohapatra, H. (2018). C programming: practice. Independently Publication.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar,' Smart Bike Wheel Lock for Public Parking', Application Number: 336834-001.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. (2020). Advancing generation Z employability through new forms of learning: quality assurance and recognition of alternative credentials. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338680786_Advancing_Generation_Z_Employa
- Mohapatra, H. (2009). HCR using neural network (PhD's Desertion, Biju Patnaik University of Technology). Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/29846341/HCR_English_using_Neural_Network
- Mohapatra, H. (2019). Ground level survey on sambalpur in the perspective of smart water(No. 1918). EasyChair. https://mail.easychair.org/publications/preprint/CWpb