Document Type : Original Article
Institute of Education, Guizhou Normal University, Guizhou Province, China.
Remote correspondence advancements are making new sensor capacities. The current advancements in the field of sensor networks are basic for ecological applications. Web of Internet of Things (IoT) permits associations among different gadgets with the capacity to trade and accumulate information. IoT additionally stretches out its ability to ecological issues notwithstanding computerization industry by utilizing industry 4.0. As water is one of the fundamental necessities of human endurance, it is expected to consolidate some instrument to screen water quality opportunity to time. Around 40% of passing’s are caused because of defiled water on the planet. Subsequently, there is a need to guarantee supply of filtered drinking water for individuals both in urban areas and towns. Water Quality Monitoring (WQM) is a practical and proficient framework intended to screen drinking water quality which utilizes IoT innovation. In this paper, the proposed framework comprises of a few sensors to gauge different boundaries, for example, pH esteem, the turbidity in the water, level of water in the tank, temperature and mugginess of the encompassing air. And furthermore, the Microcontroller Unit (MCU) connected with these sensors and further handling is performed at Personal Computer (PC). The got information is shipped off the cloud by utilizing IoT based Think Speak application to screen the nature of the water.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fault‐tolerant mechanism for wireless sensor network. IET wireless sensor systems, 10(1), 23-30.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance in WSN through PE‐LEACH protocol. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 358-365.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Detection and avoidance of water loss through municipality taps in India by using smart taps and ICT. IET wireless sensor systems, 9(6), 447-457.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Survey on fault tolerance‐based clustering evolution in WSN. IET networks, 9(4), 145-155.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). Fault tolerance in WSN through uniform load distribution function. International journal of sensors wireless communications and control, 11(4), 385-394.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020, October). Nub less sensor based smart water tap for preventing water loss at public stand posts. 2020 IEEE microwave theory and techniques in wireless communications (MTTW)(Vol. 1, pp. 145-150). IEEE.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2022). IoE based framework for smart agriculture. Journal of ambient intelligence and humanized computing, 13(1), 407-424.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). A fault tolerant routing scheme for advanced metering infrastructure: an approach towards smart grid. Cluster computing, 24(3), 2193-2211.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2021). An IoT based efficient multi-objective real-time smart parking system. International journal of sensor networks, 37(4), 219-232.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2019). Fault tolerance through energy balanced cluster formation (EBCF) in WSN. In Smart innovations in communication and computational sciences(pp. 313-321). Springer, Singapore.
- Panda, H., Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). WSN-based water channelization: an approach of smart water. In Smart cities—opportunities and challenges(pp. 157-166). Springer, Singapore.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar: 'IoT-based smart water' [Control, Robotics & Sensors, 2020], 'IoT Technologies in Smart Cities: From sensors to big data, security and trust', Chap. 3, pp. 63-82, DOI: 0.1049/PBCE128E_ch3, IET Digital Library. https://www.amazon.com/IoT-Technologies-SmartCities-security-Robotics/dp/1785618695 .
- Mohapatra, H. (2021, September). Socio-technical challenges in the implementation of smart city. 2021 international conference on innovation and intelligence for informatics, computing, and technologies (3ICT)(pp. 57-62). IEEE.
- Mohapatra, H. (2020). Offline drone instrumentalized ambulance for emergency situations. IAES international journal of robotics and automation, 9(4), 251-255.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Fundamentals of software engineering: designed to provide an insight into the software engineering concepts. BPB Publications.
- Mohapatra, H. (2021). Designing of fault tolerant models for wireless sensor network(Doctoral dissertation, Ph. D Dissertation, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology). Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10603/333160
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Social distancing alarming through proximity sensors for COVID-19. Easy chair, 18. https://wvvw.easychair.org/publications/preprint_download/dMGk
- H. (2021). Smart city with wireless sensor network, ISBN-13: 979-8791261380, KDP, 2021.
- Mohapatra, H. (2018). C Programming: practice.cpp. Independently Publisher.
- Mohapatra, Hitesh; Rath, Amiya Kumar, ’Smart Bike Wheel Lock for Public Parking’, Application Number: 336834-001.
- Mohapatra, H., & Rath, A. K. (2020). Advancing generation Z employability through new forms of learning: quality assurance and recognition of alternative credentials. DOI: 13140/RG.2.2.33463.06560
- Mohapatra, H. (2009). HCR using neural network (PhD’s Desertion, Biju Patnaik University of Technology). Retrieved from https://www.academia.edu/29846341/HCR_English_using_Neural_Network
- Mohapatra, H. (2019). Ground level survey on sambalpur in the perspective of smart water(No. 1918). Retrieved from https://easychair.org/publications/preprint/CWpb